Ajnara Integrity - Specification
- Earthquake resistant structure designed and tested against static and dynamic forces under seismic conditions approved by I.I.T.
- R.C.C. framed structure with tie beams connecting the columns R.C.C. slabs & beams with brick walls in between.
- All frames, panelled flush door shutters & glass window shutters with superior quality hard wood and decorative entrance door.
- Vitrified tiles flooring in drawing/dining & bedrooms. Floor tiles in bathrooms, kitchen and balcony.
- All internal walls plastered and painted in pleasing shades of oil bound distemper (ceiling white). Decorative Plaster of Paris cornice in drawing/dining and bedrooms.
- Provision for hot & cold water system (without geysers). Glazed tiles in pleasing colours on walls up to door level. Sanitary ware/Chinaware in white, with tiles and chrome plated fitting & fixtures of good quality make.
- Granite work platform with 2 ft high glazed tiles above its other wall, also to have glazed tiles up to the same level and provided with stainless steel sink.
- All copper wiring in PVC concealed conduit. Provision for adequate light and power points as well as telephone and TV, internet outlets in all areas. Switches and sockets of good quality with protective M.C.B.s.
- Underground and overhead water tanks with pumps for uninterrupted supply of water.